Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,547 (£3,918) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)