Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,158 (£3,718) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)