Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,874 (£3,429) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)