Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26168 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,361 (S/. 9,021) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)