Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,238 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 (C$5,190) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $19,550 (about 1 hour ago)