Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,206 (Php119,643) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Catania costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (31 minutes ago)