Cost of living comparison between Calapan, Philippines and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01845 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,471 (Php79,733) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rennes costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guam costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 25 Leu (about 1 hour ago)