Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,535 (CH$1,805,603) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)