Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,978 (CH$2,260,309) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)