Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09417 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,188 (Bs 97,569) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (35 minutes ago)