Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08372 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,934 (Bs 70,881) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)