Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08200 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,773 (Bs 70,401) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)