Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01438 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (220,328 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)