Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08506 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 123% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,696 (Bs 78,722) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)