Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25325 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,745 (S/. 6,891) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)