Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28215 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,266 (S/. 8,030) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)