Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,406 prices entered by 264 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,211 (E£ 24,639) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)