Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,704 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04802 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €810 (E£ 16,863) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)