Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,574 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04968 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €756 (E£ 15,228) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)