Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10063 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,395 (E£ 13,867) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad del Este costs 10,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Coimbatore costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Punto Fijo costs Bs 98,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)