Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,185 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04642 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €874 (E£ 18,835) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)