Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,972 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04637 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 69% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €954 (E£ 20,572) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)