Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04917 EUR / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,070 prices entered by 293 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €893 (E£ 18,155) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,880 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)