Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 (AU$5,383) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)