Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,717 (AU$5,501) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)