Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,439 (AU$5,433) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)