Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,687 (AU$6,604) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)