Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,183 ($3,465) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)