Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 ($2,721) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)