Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,001 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)