Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,895 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)