Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,121 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)