Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,770 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)