Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,699 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)