Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01652 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,347 (Php142,108) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)