Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01603 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,429 (Php151,565) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)