Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,193 (Php173,422) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)