Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,151 in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)