Cost of living comparison between Cadiz, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,670 in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (30 minutes ago)