Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,461 in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)