Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,205 in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)