Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,732 (Mex$ 39,483) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (38 minutes ago)