Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,180 (622,520 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)