Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00284 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,898 (668,505 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (23 minutes ago)