Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23910 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,165 (9,053 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)