Cost of living comparison between Butwal, Nepal and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,774 (₨ 212,219) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)