Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,366 (₨ 174,637) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 2 hours ago)