Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,273 ($2,593) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)