Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,591 (﷼ 116,250,676) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)