Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,091 (₩4,053,723) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)