Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,087 (₩4,061,769) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)