Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,906 (₩3,849,944) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)