Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 (₩2,982,712) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)