Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,498 (₩4,369,187) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)