Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,665 (₩3,569,154) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)