Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,234 (₩5,213,003) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)