Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,048 (₩3,875,719) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)