Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21875 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,146 (﷼ 9,809) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)