Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23802 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,128 (﷼ 13,140) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)