Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,516 ($2,740) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)