Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,955 ($2,285) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)