Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,485 ($2,794) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)