Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,829 ($1,993) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)