Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,609 ($1,808) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)