Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,882 (3,478,052 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (19 minutes ago)