Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,771 (3,264,352 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (30 minutes ago)