Cost of living comparison between Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,270 (3,438,346 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)