Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,014 (5,412,211 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)