Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,173 (4,447,601 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 126,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.65 (about 1 hour ago)