Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,964 (4,192,639 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)