Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,224 (4,553,073 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)