Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,303 (4,478,072 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (32 minutes ago)