Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,005 ($3,696) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)