Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 490 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,666 ($3,039) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)