Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,424 ($2,756) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)