Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,372 ($3,962) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)