Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,120 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05950 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,748 (ARS $29,378) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)