Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,267 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (26 minutes ago)