Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,026 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)