Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,644 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amravati costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $81 (about 3 hours ago)