Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,787 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,328 (715,335 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (35 minutes ago)