Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,501 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00315 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,701 (540,237 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (20 minutes ago)