Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,593 (₩4,625,548) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)