Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,507 (₩4,319,109) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)