Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,276 (₩5,628,253) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)