Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,794 (₩5,042,768) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)