Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,326 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22239 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,531 (6,884 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)