Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,763 (COL$6,017,110) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)