Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,004 (COL$6,418,027) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)