Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,837 (COL$6,172,499) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)