Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,005 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)