Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 197 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,311 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)