Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03696 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,073 (56,095 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)