Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03828 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,073 (54,159 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)