Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03908 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,795 (45,939 Kč) in Brno.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)