Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03783 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,562 (67,734 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (42 minutes ago)