Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,664 (44,976 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)