Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,021 (£3,540) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)