Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,611 (£3,300) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)