Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,767 (£4,128) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niagara Falls, New York costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £946 (about 1 hour ago)