Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01890 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,776 (146,920 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)