Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02012 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,378 (167,867 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)