Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01793 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,673 (149,115 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)