Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,040 (£3,706) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)