Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44075 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,150 (9,415 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)