Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42935 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,586 (8,353 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)