Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42511 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,744 (8,807 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)