Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42570 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,080 (9,583 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)