Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46355 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,377 (11,600 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)