Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,122 ($4,806) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)