Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,496 in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)