Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40836 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,209 (5,410 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (36 minutes ago)