Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44483 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,853 (4,165 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)