Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,166 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)