Cost of living comparison between Brescia, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,444 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)