Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,257 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)