Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,948 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)