Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,123 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)