Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,281 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)