Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,760 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)