Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 85% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,939 (4,549,296 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (about 2 hours ago)