Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,804 (3,149,455 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)