Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,492 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)