Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,997 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)