Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,332 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)