Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 625 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,577 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)