Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21242 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,406 (6,621 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)