Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21937 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,733 (7,902 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)