Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21839 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,673 (7,662 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)