Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21011 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,111 (R$ 10,045) in Brasília.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)