Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,071 (C$4,563) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)