Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 (C$3,951) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)