Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,492 (C$3,770) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)