Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,042 (C$4,522) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)