Cost of living comparison between Boulder, Colorado, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,121 ($5,746) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 45 kn (about 1 hour ago)