Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06916 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,049 (R 44,088) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)