Cost of living comparison between Botshabelo, South Africa and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06629 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,495 (R 37,631) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Alor Star costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nogales costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)